So much to do in beautiful Watch Hill . That is assuming that at some point you may be inclined to leave your luxurious vacation home in the elegant Ocean House resort and its many amenities. Watch Hill offers something for everybody regardless of whether your interests center around theater, history, wine or other sybaritic endeavors.
* A lively theatrical community has attracted thespians from far and wide, including the likes of Marlon Brando, and besides the towns historical and much-loved Theatre-by-the-Sea, (which celebrates its 80th year of live theater in 2013), there are several theaters nearby. The ever-popular Shakespeare Festival and Ocean State Summer Pops Orchestra never fail to wow the crowds.
* History buffs will appreciate the Watch Hill Lighthouse and museum, Mystic Seaport home to the Charles W. Morgan the last wooden whaling ship in the world, a maritime art collection, and more.
* Wine enthusiasts will be delighted to quaff wines from the surrounding vineyards of Jonathan Edwards Winery, Saltwater Farm Vineyard and Stonington Vineyards.
* High rollers can hit the Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun Casinos and test their luck.
* The kids will be in heaven with tons of new friends to be made and beaches to explore. The teenagers-in-training will relish the fact that they share a beach with Taylor Swift.
* Top-class boutiques and art galleries provide retail therapy galore.
You can also relax in your secluded sanctuary, pamper yourself at OH! Spa, and simply let the day unfold. Oh, what a wonderful Time & Place destination!