Telluride is a wonderful year-round destination. With so much going on all the time, we asked our wonderful Time & Place Concierge team for some of their favorite recommendations:
* Horseback riding in the beautiful San Juan Mountains will be one of your most memorable Telluride experiences. or for a more active pursuit take an ATV Tour on the dirt roads of Telluride’s backcountry.
* Visit Sheridan Opera House, a hub for music, movies, fundraisers, plays and cultural events for the Town of Telluride. The intimate, 240 seat crowned jewel of Telluride is a must-see while on your Telluride vacation.
* Telluride is one of the best venues for live music festivals. Some of the most popular Telluride festivals include Bluegrass festival, The Jazz Celebration, The Wine Festival, The Yoga Festival, and the Telluride Film Festival. Join in the fun!
* Relax with a picnic lunch by a cool mountain stream or at a scenic overlook.
* Ride the free gondola between mountain-style Telluride and European-style Mountain Village: both charming but oh, so different.