Five unique things that New York has to offer that you may have otherwise missed!
* Try viewing Manhattan from the Top of the Rock rather than the Empire State Building! The Top of the Rock (the site-seeing dock at the top of Rockefeller Center) offers panoramic views of Central Park and views of the Empire State building and the Chrysler building.
* NBCs Studio Tour at 30 Rock is a fun and exciting behind-the-scenes tour for all ages. Let an NBC page give you a glimpse at the off-stage goings on of Jon Stewart or Jimmy Fallon!
* Check out some of NYCs famous Speakeasies! Although most are difficult to gain entry to, new speakeasies and secret bars are constantly popping up all over the city. A few notable ones include Please Dont Tell, Employees Only, and Cien Fuegos.
* Take a day trip to view the Tenement Museum Tours: Visit the homes and learn the interesting history of immigrants who traveled to New York from around the world. Here their stories and see stunning artifacts.
* Wander through the city on one of the many famous walking food tours! Youd be surprised at how truly scrumptious the food that these food trucks and carts have to offer!