Our Time & Place Concierges love making recommendations. Here are 5 fun activities to do while staying in La Quinta with Time & Place:
* The El Paseo Art Walk which takes place on the first Thursday of the month from October through May –galleries host artist receptions and exhibition openings from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
* Attend a Polo Match at the Eldorado Polo Club almost next door from your La Quinta home, or take a polo lesson!
* Experience the beautiful mountain town of Idyllwild located about 60 miles up the scenic drive of the Palm to Pines Highway.
* Feel the rush of history as you attend the Palm Springs Air Museum, which is dedicated to the restoration, preservation and operation of Americas legendary fighters, bombers and trainers. It contains one of the worlds largest collections of flying WWII airplanes, including the Robert J. Pond Collection.
* Take a jeep tour in the Big Red Jeep! Learn about geology and earthquakes as you travel into the center of the San Andreas Fault where you will see the twisted and tormented landscape created by the collision of the Pacific and North American plates.
Enjoy the La Quinta desert as you explore this picturesque slice of Southern California.