Primarily known as the epicenter of film and television, Hollywood Hills , California offers visitors of all ages an experience like none other. Located in central LA County, Hollywood attracts millions of visitors each year who travel there to pay homage to their favorite stars and perhaps even catch a glimpse of a few famous personalities. While stumbling upon a movie set or your favorite celeb can be exciting, there is far more to do than hobnobbing with the rich and famous.
Dont forget, our Time & Place concierge can turn these cant miss activities into unforgettable experiences. Dont feel like fighting the crowds or waiting in line? Have your concierge arrange tickets to museums and concerts ahead of time. Or better yet, see if you concierge can arrange a private tour for you and your guests. Take a moment and discover some of the areas charm.
* Hollywood and Highland: Set smack dab in old Hollywood, Hollywood and Highland takes over a complete city block. From the famed Graumans Chinese Theater to Madam Tussaud’s Wax Museum, this block is host to many shops, restaurants, and entertainment options. Take a stroll along the Hollywood Walk of Fame and take a picture of your favorite celebritys star. Or, take a tour of the Dolby Theater, home to the Academy Awards. Dont want to wait fight the crowds waiting in line for tickets? Our concierge can arrange them for you ahead of time!
* The Hollywood History Museum: Housed in the old Max Factor building, this museum is one of the newest in town. Explore four full floors of one of a kind movie memorabilia. From the famous costume worn by Elizabeth Taylor in Cleopatra to the blue prints of Hogwarts, this museum offers cinephiles of all ages a chance to see the magic behind some of their favorite television and movies. See if your concierge can arrange a private tour for you and your guests.
* The Hollywood Sign: Sitting on the top of Mt. Lee, the highest peak in the Los Angeles area, the famous sign can be seen from many locations. Taking a photo of it is a must if you’re visiting Hollywood.
* The Hollywood Bowl: Since its opening more than 70 years ago, this famous amphitheater has hosted the most amazing names in music of all genres. Open year round, visitors can explore the famous amphitheater anytime of the day. However, to get the true Hollywood experience it is essential to book tickets to a nighttime concert.
* LA City Tours Want to explore more than the confines of Hollywood? Climb aboard this beloved tour. Since 1981, LA City Tours has been offering guided tours of Los Angeles, Hollywood, Santa Monica and more. These tours include a ride up to Mulholland Drive for a sweeping view of downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood, the Hollywood Bowl, Griffith Park Observatory and the Hollywood Sign.
* Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive While not technically in Hollywood, this picture perfect location is the ultimate homage to fashion and luxury. Rodeo Drive, in Beverly Hills , is three blocks of palm tree lined sidewalks guiding you through a seemingly endless parade of designer shops like Prada, Gucci, Dior, Cartier and Harry Winston. For the ultimate shopping experience, our Time & Place concierge can arrange a private appointment or personal shopper so you can find the perfect outfit!