2014 was a whirlwind of a year for Time & Place. Our wonderful customers inspired us by traveling to amazing places like Paris, Buenos Aires, Santorini and Aspen. Our Concierges arranged unforgettable meals, ski expeditions and private tours to some of the world’s best sights. Riding on the tails of a new website, we made it even easier for you to find and book your next vacation rental home. We were also busy adding 17 new heavenly destinations and over 140 luxury properties to our portfolio. Here are some of our favorite highlights from the past year:
- 17 new destinations from Aspen to Tel Aviv
- 148 or new homes added including ski destinations
- Travel & Leisure Best Villa Rental Agencies
- Featured on MSNBC
- USA Today: How to save on spring break travel with vacation rentals
- Food & Wine featured some of our “best castle hotels”
- New Travel Savvy Blog
Some of our favorite reviews from 2014
- “Our only regret was not staying longer. We have been spoiled.” George & Liz F., stayed at Palm Vista, Sonoma County.
- “Their helpful and knowledgeable staff made the planning process easy, and the experience was far better than a hotel.” Barb N., stayed at Saint Louis Island Luxe, Paris.
- “The house was both stunning and comfortable. We felt completely pampered by the staff and everyone truly had an amazing time.” Katherine H., stayed at Casa Kalika, Punta Mita
Just like you, we have big plans for 2015. We can’t wait to show you what this next year will bring! Don’t worry – we will keep you updated on each exciting announcement as it comes. For now, you can expect even more desirable destinations and hand-picked homes to choose from as well as superior customer service. Thank you being a part of our unforgettable year, and here’s to 2015!