This city is a foodie’s paradise, with culinary options to seriously tempt and delight. While favorites change all the time, our Concierge team shares 5 of their top foodie activities sure to delight the gourmands in the group, but also everybody else.
* Cheese lovers know that the Cheese Store of Beverly Hills goes above and beyond; their passion for cheese is contagious, their knowledge unending. Tasting is encouraged.
* Indulge your sweet tooth at Edelweiss Chocolates, one of the oldest confectioneries in America that still process its chocolates by hand. A famous director once said: “You know youve made it in Hollywood when you receive so many chocolates from Edelweiss that they note your favorites in their rolodex”.
* See the world’s first 24-hour Cupcake ATM at Sprinkles Cupcakes, their flagship bakery. Try their signature Red Velvet treats while youre there.
* Create your very own made-to-order ice cream, and watch it come to life before your eyes at the Ice Cream Lab. A guaranteed crowd-pleaser.
* Slow down the pace a bit with an afternoon tea spread at the American Tea Room. Scones with jam, seasonal galette or tartlet, petit four, tea, cake and cookies make the perfect accompaniments to a pot of tea, and the shop features hundreds of hand-selected international black, green and white teas, with many available to sample. An extremely knowledgeable staff stands by to assist.